The Mentor in You 2017
Registration Is Open
The Mentor in You (MIY) is a mentoring program that will provoke you to be the best you can be in every area of your life: spirit, soul, and body. It is based on the book, “The Mentor in You,” by Co-Pastor Elena Robertson, the program’s visionary and founder. The Mentor in You mentoring program launched in 2012, and has been a blessing to many women over the years.
“The phenomenal power of mentoring is evident, not only in my life, but also in their lives as well,” says CoPastor Elena.
The Mentor in You runs for an entire calendar year, from January to December. Each month, participants receive intense mentoring through personal impartation from CoPastor Elena and the steering committee.
If you are interested in being considered for The Mentor in You 2017 Class, online applications will be accepted November 1st through November 20th at www.elenarobertson.com. With a limit of 40 applicants, only 24 of the total number of applicants will be selected to participate.
– must be a member of Mt Gilead FGIM
– must serve on at least one Helps Ministry
– must be a female
– must have read “The Mentor in You”
– must commit to monthly impartations, book readings & reports, outreaches, etc. as assigned
– must fill out MIY Application in its entirety by Sunday, November 20th which includes the following:
1. The Mentorship Essay – please write an essay of no less than 250 words formatted in a Word document or PDF to be uploaded. This essay should explain your thoughts on mentorship as a prospective protégé and why you should be considered for The Mentor in You program.
2. A current .jpeg picture of yourself to be uploaded
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to: email@example.com
The Mentor in You Steering Team